It is very difficult to predict how the investment scenario would be in future and therefore it is necessary that we must invest in diversified fields so that if any one sector collapses then you can depend on some other mode of investment. Therefore, it is essential that you must plan your investment well ahead so that you can deal with the financial ups or downs of the future.
Proper investment planning is not meant for failure but to provide support during difficult days. Investments in rare coins by using certain precious metals like silver, gold, platinum can be a great choice of investment and one must certainly consider about this option too for investing your money.
According to most of the investment planners, one must invest about 5 to 16 per cent of their investments in certain precious metals, that can help you to hedge against the inflation or devaluation of dollars in the world market. By investing in these precious metals, you can reduce the risks of your portfolio that can happen due to inflation, devaluation or any kind of market recession.
The value of any precious metals is linked with international price of such metals and also depends upon the demand of such metals in the market. That is the reason most of the advisors for investment often suggest you to put your money on these precious metals in the form of bullion coins. However, you should not confuse with the bullion coins with collector coins.
Another important thing to consider while investing your money in various investments. Most of the investment experts will suggest not to put all the eggs in single basket. Therefore, depending all different kinds of traditional investments, why don’t you consider investing into gold or silver coins.
Following are few advantages of investing in such precious metals –
- You have the flexibility to choose the type of precious metals
- You can buy as per your convenience by looking at the market trends
- You can investment as much as you want
- Being a different kind of investment, its price may not be linked to general market trend
- You can keep these investments as private investment and therefore there is no liability of paying tax
- Investment in the form of coins is protected from confiscation of Government
- Demand for these precious metals will keep on rising in the future and therefore its long- term gain is almost assured
- Prices of gold/silver can never become $0 and thus your investment will never become scrap
Due to this reason consider investing some part of your money on these precious metals.