If you are a new trader, understanding the Forex market can be daunting. There are many decisions to be made, but choosing a trading platform remains the most crucial of all. Unless you have evaluated the options and compared the right ones, it isn’t advisable to start with any random trading platform. One of the best known platforms today is MIB 700, which has been developed using Meta Trader 5. Meta Trader already had a winner with the previous version, but with Meta Trader 5, traders have more choices and better flexibility. Here is a list of quick aspects that you need to know.
- The Forex market is volatile, where every single second counts. Time is a vital asset for any trader, and it is necessary to have a platform that simplifies the process of executing effective trades. Meta Trader 5 comes with a well-designed interface, where there is enough space between the buttons for quick navigation. As a trader, you will have no issues in accessing the real-time trends and fundamental charts, which is a big plus for taking quick investment decisions.
- Meta Trader is famed in the industry for offering a whole range of analytical tools, and with the new version, they have taken the options to the next level. There are more than 30 individual features, which offer access to almost everything you need, right from simplified charts to backdated data and information. As you start trading, you can refine your strategies with these tools that help in prediction and trend analysis.
- None of the other platforms can match MIB700’s Meta Trader 5 trading in terms of order handling. With this platform, you can work with six pending orders and two stop and current orders each. Four different types of operation execution are supported by the platform, namely Request, Market, Instant and Exchange. The last one is a new addition, meant to process trade operations using stock tools.
- The platform has been designed to meet the needs of the dealers. Besides a set of unique features and advantages, Meta Trader 5 brings complete security to Forex trading with quick extended encryption.
- Like to trade on mobile? The platform comes in three different formats. Along with Meta Trader 5 Web Terminal, you also have the Meta Trader Mobile App for iOS and Android users. There is also a regular version for the desktop users.
- If you are into automated trading, MT5 is loaded with an advanced trading script, which has been fixed for previous errors and bugs. The language is way better and user-friendly, making the platform easier for experts and novices alike. A powerful Expert Advisor has been included in the features, which allows more detailed analysis of technical strategies.
Before you choose a trading platform, it is advisable to understand the features in detail, so that you can utilize the same for your orders. If you have any concerns, always take a look at the in-depth reviews available on the web.
As a blogger and author on Forex and stock trading, Michael Green has worked for many portals and websites. He is also an investment enthusiast and likes to review trading platforms based on experience.